Sampling Methods, Remote Sensing and GIS Multiresource Forest Inventory
This book presents the state-of-the-art of forest resources assessments and monitoring. It provides links to practical applications of forest and natural resource assessment programs. It offers an overview of current forest inventory systems and discusses forest mensuration, sampling techniques, remote sensing applications, geographic and forest information systems, and multi-resource forest inventory. Attention is also given to the quantification of non-wood goods and services.
- Michael Köhl, Steen S. Magnussen, Marco Marchetti
- Paperback | 373 pages
- 155 x 235 x 20.57mm | 605g
- Publication date
- 30 Nov 2010
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Illustrations note
- 28 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, color; 103 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 373 p. 108 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Bestsellers rank